19 Oct 2024 12:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: nemesis
Date: 13 Dec 2007 13:15:00
Message: <web.476175fc922777eb773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Y'know in modern times if someone were within an inch of sacrificing
> their child and claimed God told them to do it, they'd be placed in a
> mental health facility quicker than you could blink.

Is this the same modern times which overload children and teens with all kinds
of demonic imagery in disguise of good entertainment?  And then eventually
makes teens shoot people in schools or malls just like they do in the
videogames?

Why aren't all this people in a mental health facility?  oh, it would make
economy come to a halt...

> Makes me think perhaps the Bible is full of crazies. :)

ever thought that maybe it passed through Abraham's, Moses's or others heads
that they were insane?  Yet, they persisted on their faith.  I guess the
Message was far more convincing than that of your average psychopath's
delirium...

I'm leaving this thread, won't be reading any more messages from it.  Every
Christian have a limit of tolerance for twisted logic shouts and verborragic
blasphemies against God...